Amy Magnus
A
thread 1/5
If anyone wonders why the Democrats struggle, it's because they simply don't get mentioned in the news often. The headlines are dominated by conservative voices. Yes, a lot of it is noise but it is their policy views that get amplified.

Amplify Democrat voices. Champion their policies.
09:28 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Amy Magnus
A
thread 2/5
I understand that is difficult now.

The Gaza conflict threats to splinter the Democrat coalition when it should bring us together.

An alt right government in Isreal is propagating a brutal war killing children, pulverizing hospitals and cultural centers, and blocking aid.
Amy Magnus
A
thread 3/5
We have to loudly call for US policies and laws to be enforced against Isreal. The US should be supplying a hyper agressive Isreal with weapons when they are causing a humanitarian crisis and pushing Palestinians from their land.
Amy Magnus
A
thread 4/5
I justify supporting the Biden administration with my vote because I can hold this administration to a high standard.

Conservatives would complete trash that standard if they regain power.

Please for the love of all that is good....resist the break in our values but reaffirm our values.
Amy Magnus
A
thread 5/5
The media will continue to support conservatives because they are both aligned with oligarchs.

The people have to take on the messaging. We have choice in what we amplify. Let's make good choices.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}