Spirit Island
A
Y'all can wag your fingers at people who choose to #vote #3rdparty or for 'spoiler' candidates or not vote at all, or you can *earn* their votes by, you know, not being partner to #genocide #massatrocities #ethniccleansing #apartheid and #warcrimes #SaveGaza #CeasefireNow #FreePalestine #Gaza
01:44 AM - Oct 28, 2023
Adele Not the singer
A
In response to Spirit Island.
Good luck keeping your rights if you do this- that GOP is not going to help Gaza and the roundups and deportations here will be part of the legacy of your foolishness
11:50 AM - Mar 06, 2024
Spirit Island
A
In response to Adele Not the singer.
#GenocideJoe #Biden will be just as bad, if not worse than #Trump on #Gaza #Palestine so your attempt to scare me in to voting for Biden w/your bogeyman tactic is a lost cause. I'm #NeverTrump #NeverBiden I believe the punditocracy is referring to us as 'double haters'. Enjoy your day.
12:13 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Desert Whale
A
Sorry…Given the choice I will vote for a Grandpa over a Criminal any day. Do you think the US President can just “call a ceasefire” in another country and have it be so?
01:19 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Spirit Island
A
In response to Desert Whale.
Hi @DesertWhale I disgree with your choice, but it's yours & you're free to make it. Just as I'm free to make my choices. It's far better to be tolerant of others' choices than not. IMO we're not given a choice. Electoral primary system is controlled by #duopolyparties & is utterly corrupt.
01:34 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Desert Whale
A
Thanks for the respectful reply.
01:43 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}