rob
A
ice cream flavor is a preference. sexuality is not.
Merlene Taylor @Myst71
Why can't I see a human being, and not giving a damn about your sexual preference?
10:29 AM - Mar 06, 2024
10:57 AM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to rob.
Not true. You can not generalize. I personally know quite a few women who have chosen the lesbian lifestyle because of being hurt and disappointed by previous relationships with men. Their lifestyle is a choice.
10:59 AM - Mar 06, 2024
JustDee
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Tell me...would you "choose" to face potential violence everyday, risk losing jobs, housing,children, being called pedophiles and groomers?
All because who you NATURALLY love?
12:58 PM - Mar 06, 2024 (Edited)
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to JustDee.
"Choose?" Really? As a Black person in America, every time I walk out of my home I faced potential violence, losing a job, housing, child because I breathed. If you want to continue argue with your mirror.
01:07 PM - Mar 06, 2024

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
I said nothing about "other people" and "cis het." I said "I will not be defined by "cis" label. Do not add words and trying to change the context.
01:38 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
In response to Merlene Taylor.
Oh, you're defined by cishet all right--in fact, your picture is in the dictionary next to it.

You're exactly and precisely like obvious racists who get all offended when it's pointed out they are racists.

YOU are the person who needs to talk to the mirror.
01:42 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Jeff Pilchard.
Are you crying?
01:45 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Jeff Pilchard
A
In response to Jeff Pilchard.
You are attempting to force people--women and men--into YOUR preconceived notions of what those terms mean. Sort of how racists force Black people into certainly categories--like criminals, or sports heroes.

Not a shred of difference between the two bigotries.
01:45 PM - Mar 06, 2024

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Merlene Taylor
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
Weaponized nothing. YOU brought up potential violence, etc. I addressed.
01:44 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}