Janarchy
A
Always. I've rarely fit in in any space.
Timara (she/her) @timara
You ever feel like an outcast?

Not for something you did against someone else. Simply because you exist. Simply because some people have some internalized shit they refuse to work out. Instead of doing the work, they'd rather ostracize you.
08:53 PM - Mar 06, 2024
09:29 PM - Mar 06, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to Janarchy.
I'm glad to see you here. It's been a long time!
09:32 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Janarchy
A
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
I've been dealing with a lot and kind of withdrew from most social media spaces for a while. I just invested here so I figured I probably should make an attempt to be more present. 😂 Thanks for the welcome back! 💖
09:33 PM - Mar 06, 2024
ecsbrooklyn
A
In response to Janarchy.
I'm here a lot on some days, and much less on others. Starting the postcard writing, probably tomorrow. Also dealing with a lot -- like you, it never ends.
09:41 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Janarchy
A
I had major spinal surgery in Sept which I'm still recovering from, I'm trying to keep things afloat financially esp since my mom has to stay in Assisted Living since I can't take care of her (literally - I am still working on walking and functioning myself), and have been fairly reclusive.
In response to ecsbrooklyn.
09:44 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Janarchy
A
In response to Janarchy.
I feel very distanced from people even politically. I am not going to forgive or forget what happened in 2016, and feel disconnected from people rushing to embrace our backstabbers. Plus having to be really guarded since October 7.
09:47 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}