Kachinadoll
A
If I may talk a lil 💩…… I am no longer worried about MY state. Sure I would’ve 💕 a Black woman 👩🏾 **cough** Lee. I digress, she concerned me and had no 💰 to compete with Adam. My 🧘🏽‍♀️ here on out is trying to see the possibility of keeping expanding the Senate.
10:29 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Tim Graf
A
In response to Kachinadoll.
I agree that Mr. Schiff is the best for the job, but I'm a little concerned that we now have to replace three D reps from CA. I think both Mr. Schiff's and Ms. Lee's districts are safe D, but Ms. Porter's isn't, so I hope the D"s can manage to pull something out there.
11:43 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Kachinadoll
A
In response to Tim Graf.
Yeah. I’m like a lot of Ms Porters constituents. That’s a tough seat to win down in Orange County. Get some experience sure up more support and pass bills. Then move but noooo 🙄 Adams district should be ok? No?
11:51 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Mark GranPaw C
A
❤️👍🏻
11:12 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Mark GranPaw C
A
In response to Mark GranPaw C.
Ty U Madame ❤️👍🏻 U I will Have Your back yup I’m leaking Tears I’m a big soft Marsh, mellow Supporter from another skin color Love Kindness R msgs That have no Colors Amen ❤️
12:29 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Betty McNiel
A
I concur 💯
I like & respect Rep Lee, but she’s further left than I am, & I didn’t think she’d be as strong a gen candidate as Schiff. She said some things I didn’t like during the campaign, but it’s a primary, so🤷🏼‍♀️ But I LOVED her anti-KP ads, they were 🔥🔥🔥
Now let’s keep/grow the Senate!
10:48 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Nancy C
A
A Senator Lee would’ve been great.
10:35 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Kachinadoll
A
In response to Nancy C.
Of course she would’ve been. But the $50 per hr wage, and some other things. To her credit SHE is progressive. She was the first Black woman elected to the House in Ca, she worked for Shirley Chisom campaign and stood 10 toes down & by herself in regards to 9/11.
10:53 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}