Allwftopic
A
Like I said earlier today, Katie Porter is a sorer loser.

There was NO election rigged against her. Clearly voters wanted something more than a whiteboard and uninspiring political ads.
11:43 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Allwftopic.
SMH...Christ and Eset, yet another performative politician being exposed and pissed about such.
09:05 AM - Mar 07, 2024
BreHam
A
This makes me sad. I was ready to vote for her in another political effort in the future. No one told her to skip a grade prematurely and leave an Orange County seat vulnerable for a republican takeover. She made the wrong decision and may change tactics because of it #soreloser
08:17 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Blue Democrat
B
Katie Porter sounds like her pal Nina Turner. Anyone in our party using the term "the establishment" to describe members of our party is bad news.
12:34 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Allwftopic
A
In response to Blue Democrat.
EXACTLY!!!
12:46 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
In response to Blue Democrat.
Katie Porter was a shining star of the Democratic Party. She was the darling of news shows and pundits.
What happened?
Rep. Porter wanted it all too fast. Her new-found friends are LOSERS, and they dragged her down with them.
12:53 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
I am sorry to see it. I respect how she may feel, but words mean things (particularly those words). Rep. Porter has been one of the best and brightest in the house, and I was looking forward to her continued ascent.
11:53 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Allwftopic
A
In response to Mister Midnight.
It's really unfortunate. I don't believe she is well liked and her press conference and tweets shows the reason why. To say the election was rigged is so Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders, election denying narcissist who couldn't believe that majority of voters didn't want them.
12:00 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Mister Midnight.
Word choice matters. She's not dumb. She knows how campaigning works and they who have the most money to spend have the advantage. To use the word "rig" in the current climate when it's a word frequently thrown around by Trump & his insurrectionists is to undermine voter confidence in democracy.
08:28 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Karen Springer
A
That's really pathetic.
11:46 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Allwftopic
A
In response to Karen Springer.
It really is...
11:51 PM - Mar 06, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}