Nefarious Newt
A
thread 1/4
Gee, I wonder why the "guardrails" are failing? Is it because the American electorate could not be bothered to perform the routine maintenance required to keep them in working order, by electing smart, capable people in sufficient numbers to govern? 🤔
mizmaxgordon @mizmaxgordon
Imagine someone had told you on Jan 7 that over 3 years later, #traitortrump still wouldn't have faced any consequences, was almost guaranteed to escape serious legal and constitutional consequences, and was the RWNJ nominee in the 2024 POTUS election?
08:39 AM - Mar 07, 2024
08:44 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 2/4
I believe a Presidential candidate in 2016 - what was her name? - warned that the Supreme Court was on the ballot. I believe that same candidate warned of the excesses of the Republican Party and how anyone who was supporting their nominee was "deplorable."
08:45 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 3/4
Democrats, FOR DECADES, have been trying to get Americans to take the threats of the Republican Party to our freedoms seriously. Instead, every election seems to turn into a spitting contest between the Far Left and the Democratic Party, with Republicans laughing all the way to the ballot box.
08:47 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 4/4
The guardrails only work when maintained. The task of EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN is to ensure it happens. Every vote is important; too many of us treat it like an obligation or chore that we'd rather not deal with. If the oil light comes on, on your dashboard, and you don't add oil, the engine BREAKS.
08:49 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Stone1 Glow
B
When I was in high school in Phila it was a year long course in 11th grade. It was the year Pres Kennedy was killed!
In response to shadeygreyskies.
11:22 AM - Mar 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}