RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
Yeah if you have a manual watch-clock...or a microwave/coffee maker...set it at 2 p.m. Which means it would be 3 p.m. and you won't lose that hour of sleep.
Jeff Russell @ImJeffRussell1
Turning the clocks forward and backwards is very controversial. IDC what they do. I'm just looking forward to longer days. I enjoy sitting out on the deck and watching the sunset. Oh....and a small glass of wine makes it even more enjoyable.
06:46 PM - Mar 07, 2024
06:48 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Fries Andersen
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
Oh crap. I have a ton of old clocks. I will be confused for months. And don’t get me started on Arizona. And my spouse’s family lives in the Philippines, so I will not know what time it is there.
06:51 PM - Mar 07, 2024
A
In response to Fries Andersen.
Yup, Arizona's an odd duck because they switch between Mountain and Pacific time.
06:52 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Sunrise Sunset
A
Actually, Arizona stays on Mountain Standard time. We don’t change our clocks. The states in the Pacific time zone change their clocks to Pacific Daylight Savings time which is the same as Mountain Standard time.
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
07:01 PM - Mar 07, 2024
A
In response to Sunrise Sunset.
Ah I thought Arizona was that much of an odd duck. They're just like Indiana was back in the day. That's good to know.
07:02 PM - Mar 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}