Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
Katie Britt earns at least $174,000/yr as a Senator representing the state of Alabama. First woman elected Senator for that state and youngest R ever to be a Senator.

She is the next wave of conservatives coming into power. Keep your eyes open. Her message is bad news.

Vote them out!
11:15 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Cindy_Coffeelatte.
She won over 66% of the vote. Married to a former Alabama football player who spent a couple of years in the NFL before becoming a lobbyist. It's a Republican caricature come to life.
11:49 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Annie Bee Good.
I don’t think that rebuttal boosted her along the career path. Definitely a caricature.

I was struck once again at how the Ds are much more diverse in representation & so few women still on the R side, so many old white R men.

A change has got to come. Vote them all out!
08:11 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Ken The Plumber
A
She has got the moms for liberty energy.
11:40 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Ken The Plumber.
‘Amen’
08:12 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Ground Control
A
Seems like a bit of a dud right now too. She'll need some seasoning to make it over the long haul.
11:20 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Ground Control.
She’ll probably get another chance as Senator but think she’s not going to be pushed to the spotlight again for quite a while.
08:15 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
Agree. She’s creepy to me but I’m sure she’s effective on her target audience #SOTUresponse
11:20 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Archie Leach
A
In response to Dina Loves Dogs.
Not so sure. My Alabama relatives are pentacostal farmers living in a double-wide trailer. When she talked about Americans sitting around their kitchens just like hers, I'll bet they did a double-take thinking "Our kitchen doesnt look like that. She's not like us."
11:40 PM - Mar 07, 2024 (Edited)
Cindy_Coffeelatte
A
In response to Dina Loves Dogs.
Yes, she’s like a Moms for Liberty Barbie. She can do anything, including worry about children & immigration & inflation! But not very willing to do the actual work of government negotiations to resolve real problems.
08:29 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Ortizmo 2000
A
She sounded crazier than a bag of screaming assholes.
11:17 PM - Mar 07, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}