Tristan Snell
A
They took away abortion rights.

Maybe we should listen when they keep saying they're going to take away Social Security and Medicare.
10:59 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
Never would have happened if Obama had kept his campaign promise to codify a woman's right to choose when he was first elected. But no, he wanted the party to be able to keep using it as a campaign issue.
03:24 AM - Mar 08, 2024 (Edited)
Roger Boom
A
Max, blaming Obama is akin to blaming an assault victim for walking down the wrong alley. This is 100% on the Republican party, full stop. Let's put our efforts into sweeping congress and the presidency. Then expanding the courts to undo this mess.
In response to Max Prophet.
08:52 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to Roger Boom.
Absolutely disagree with you Roger. We need to lay blame where it is due. & Obama was not a victim. In 2007. He made the promise that it would be the first thing he did. When asked about it said it just wasn't a priority.
09:04 AM - Mar 08, 2024 (Edited)
Mark Ham
A
This is the same Newsweek that had a story on how strident and divisive Biden’s SOTU speech was that it made them miss tRump? I took them out of my news feed after reading that crap.
10:17 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Max Prophet
A
Mark Ham, I've more than made my point in this thread. And Newsweek wasn't the only outlet that covered it. So I'm done with your BlueMaga attitude. Goodbye.
06:05 PM - Mar 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}