Becky A.
A
""I wish I could take bits and pieces, from their track records and put them together and add a few ingredients and make the perfect president," she told NPR.

Not an independent. A Rep WW in denial. Wants people to believe she's a deep thinker. She's as deep as a puddle. This demo=unreliable.
Goose @Goose
09:05 AM - Mar 08, 2024
09:22 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Thomas Liljeruhm
A
In response to Becky A..
She's a lost cause
09:40 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Brian Boru
A
In response to Becky A..
"Biden is doing all the right things, and doing them well. But I want someone to make me feel more important."
09:36 AM - Mar 08, 2024
déjà vu
A
In response to Becky A..
if a rapist insurrectionist isn’t reason enough then there’s nothing else to be said.
btw undecided your 15 minutes are up.
09:35 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Donna
A
In response to Becky A..
"Deep as a puddle" 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
09:33 AM - Mar 08, 2024
The Eternal Atheist
A
In response to Becky A..
I have zero respect for independent voters and think it’s useless to try to win them over.
09:31 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Becky A.
A
In response to The Eternal Atheist.
I agree at this point. I used to think independent was good- but these days, it's just a way to hide the racism you don't want your family, friends and neighbors to see. These days- every single person I know IRL that says they are an independent is really an undercover Republican.
09:36 AM - Mar 08, 2024
Jeannie (she/her)
A
In response to Becky A..
I really wish they had pushed her to explain which positive qualities tfg brings to the table.
(I knew they wouldn't. It wouldn't fit the narrative they're pushing).
09:26 AM - Mar 08, 2024

Only followers of this user (Goose) can see their posts

Becky A.
A
In response to Goose.
exactly- she's the kind of Republican voter from 2016 who lied to the poll takers about her support for TRE45ON- because his out loud cruelty and racism embarrasses her- but also appeals to her. She's not embarrassed by his racism and cruelty- but by the fact that he's out loud about it.
09:26 AM - Mar 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}