Bryan Welsh
A
thread 1/6
So I hear a lot of folks screaming for a Revolution. I'm pretty sure y'all ain't ready for that. Look up the troubles in Ireland. Y'all ready to blow up your neighbors kids? Y'all ready to unalive your best bud cause he was ratting you out to the "other side"?
Listen, I get it, your pissed.
02:58 PM - Mar 08, 2024
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 2/6
But revolutions tend to get co opted by the powers that be, a.k.a. the wealthy and privileged. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 3/6
Not saying we don't need some big changes, but screaming about civil war and marching around in your red hats and khakis, and then driving off in your 70 thousand dollar trucks is just asinine. You would not last 30 minutes in a non- conventional conflict. I guarantee it.
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 4/6
Maybe there will be a time when the only option we have is revolution. But we should always consider that a failure not a success. Cause if it gets to that point, we failed to stop the fascism and oppression when we had other options.
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 5/6
Knowing I'm a far leftist, I'm sure this stance raises a few eyebrows. Maybe that's cause you've been indoctrinated to fear the left, been told were evil, and comin' for your freedoms. Gotta ask yourself who told you that. Probably not someone on the left, huh?
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 6/6
Peace out and y'all play nice

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}