Nefarious Newt
A
thread 1/6
Two observations about this, and then I'm not going to speak of the Junior Senator from Alabama anymore, because she is not worth any more time or effort.

First, she's a MAGA Republican. Lying and obfuscation are what they do. You've only had to look at the last eight years to know this.
Carole Tyler @CaroleTyler
No wonder the Republicans rarely venture into the world outside of FoxNewsMax and GOPdom.

"Holy moly. This is worth every minute. Jonathan Katz exposes Katie Britt as a lying sack of shit."

—Nick Knudsen
09:36 AM - Mar 09, 2024
10:06 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 2/6
She is a white woman who has totally wedded herself to the 12th Century ideals of the modern MAGA GOP. She will say and do anything to forward their "cause," no matter how factually incorrect or outlandish they may be. Simple skepticism is all that is required to prevent falling into their "traps."
10:08 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 3/6
Second, what this person has done is what used to be called JOURNALISM. It is the thing we EXPECT of The Press, but which they do not seem to be interested in doing anymore. It only takes a little bit of effort to reveal the facts behind the obfuscation. Any reported COULD do it. But they DON'T.
10:09 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 4/6
While this is wonderful, exposes the lie, makes the Junior Senator from Alabama look like the fool she is, it will have VERY LITTLE IMPACT outside the people who are exposed to it on the Internet. If mainstream media carried it, hay could be made with it, BUT THEY WON'T.
10:11 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 5/6
This is the news equivalent of self-checkout, and while i am happy to scan and bag my own groceries, I don't have time to fact check every Republican lie all day long. Very few of us do. Those who can, will, but without wider exposure to the general populace, which the MSM IS FOR, it means little.
10:12 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Nefarious Newt
A
thread 6/6
Thus endeth the lesson. Thank you for reading my Thread Talk.
10:13 AM - Mar 09, 2024
BryanOfOhio
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
The rebuttal to the rebuttal LOL
10:09 AM - Mar 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}