Orlando Fuentes
A
This article was from FEB. He will get it now that he is nominee. I think it's a mistake. https://www.politico.com/n...
Evolve Undefined @EvolveUndefined
Thank you- I wondered about this. It’s not the first time his briefings have been curtailed…. I would like to believe our intelligence and security agencies under Biden would give Trump the G rated version- extra special for those charged with violating the espionage act.
03:02 AM - Mar 10, 2024
03:09 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to Orlando Fuentes.
It’s from Feb 2021. My point was that he has been limited in the past. I commented elsewhere on my hope that our nation’s intelligence agencies would give him the “rated G” version for those indicted for violating the espionage act. It’s not likely the government would make these decisions public.
04:36 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to Orlando Fuentes.
No he doesn't automatically get it now. Biden has made the decision that TFG will be getting short, condensed summaries of briefings, but anything that is considered top secret he will not get. Biden can, if he wishes, keep TFG from any and all info.
03:26 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Orlando Fuentes
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
I am just surprised Biden let him get anything. Breathing, talking, walking security breach and continued risk
03:36 AM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}