Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/4
When we partnered with Google to serve ads here, we agreed to remove certain types of content when we were notified. Google's system notified us about a problematic spout, and we took action. The spout was removed, and the account was suspended for one day.
08:32 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/4
Third-party ad networks typically avoid social media companies because of their toxicity and lack of moderation. This is one reason most social media companies don't use third-party ad networks and create their own ad platforms. The second reason is they don't have to share revenue.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/4
Let me be clear: when we take action on an account, it's not an open invitation to begin debate on our policies or attempt to dictate when we should or shouldn't take action. Several individuals tried to use this situation to "rally" others, and that was also swiftly handled.
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 4/4
As I stated last night, a small group of individuals on this platform believe that because they have been here from the beginning, they can dictate policy, make demands, and police other users, including me. That small group of individuals is mistaken. No one here receives special treatment.
Rebecca
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I unfollowed a handful of OG great content accounts because of their self-selected Spoutible Hall Monitor roles. However if some poor Spouter found something they wrote offensive and said something, they’d get their supporters to go after the account which dared to be offended by *them*. Not cool.
01:10 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Joan H
A
Many of us have been here since the beginning, & were following you at the old place begging for a new place/waited patiently. I can’t imagine trying to tell you what to do, when I’m still so impressed that you actually made Spoutible a reality!

People need to stop feeling entitled. Seriously.
12:11 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Doctor Michael
A
Thank you for keeping this platform safe for us all.
11:18 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Dıanna
A
I have had a lifelong struggle with the idea that rules & standards can be selectively enforced (or not, wink wink).
I've never felt special enough to expect an exception, despite any number of obviously admirable¹ attributes
(bats eyes, do you know who I know. do you know who I am, 💵 etc)

¹ /s
10:57 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Joan H
A
In response to Dıanna.
Ha ha, Admirable Attributes🤣
12:16 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Dıanna.
i’m pretty sure eye batting is not permitted on spoutible, along with smoldering and or come hither glances.
12:20 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Kat Schneider
A
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏
10:36 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Nick Rich
A
Spoutible has standards that users agree to, they don't have any say in those standards unless they've been authorized by the company to do so. Do what integrity demands Chris, even if you have to get tough!💪🏻
Long live Spoutible!🐳
09:47 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Reginald Capers
A
I'm good
09:46 AM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}