Simon Sands
A
In fact, various studies suggest that atheists are no more immoral than religious people. They’re also just as likely to participate in civic life as those who are affiliated with a religion and just as likely to engage in community service, according to Pew’s recent survey of religious “nones.”
12:27 PM - Mar 10, 2024
I don't need a "cure"
A
In response to Simon Sands.
I was an atheist from about age 15 to my mid 20s and ppl especially older Christians definitely acted like it denoted a lack of morality or like it was a choice I made just to bother them. But I'm a pantheist now. No doctrine and most ppl haven't heard of it so no backlash either just confusion lol
04:59 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Simon Sands
A
In response to I don't need a "cure".
Ok lol never heard of it either...lol
10:08 AM - Mar 11, 2024
DB Gives
A
I don't judge people by their faith or lack of. We'd be okay if everybody was on the same page.
04:49 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Simon Sands
A
In response to DB Gives.
But we are not on the same page....humans are not set up or program that way...which in my opinion is a good think...lol
10:10 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Trish
A
Openly irreligious. 👋🏽
While I don’t think the majority of people who believe in deities are evil, I do believe the organized religions are the root of all evil and have done more harm than good.
01:03 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Simon Sands
A
In response to Trish.
Yes!
01:22 PM - Mar 10, 2024
DB Gives
A
In response to Trish.
Money is the root of all evil, not organized religion. The trouble comes when religions start putting money over the message.
04:54 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Pete Sapardi
A
That's because many religious people react so negatively when we do. They act like addicts that think you're trying to take away their drugs. The worst ones are those from a certain religion that ostensibly preaches love, acceptance, tolerance and compassion. 🤦‍♂️
12:58 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Claes Brameus
A
You don't have to be an atheist just because you don't believe in god. There are also agnostics and other type of spiritual people. Atheism is very definite
12:49 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Simon Sands
A
In response to Claes Brameus.
I can see your point...
12:52 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Deb
A
I don’t tell many people I have been atheist for over 30 years because many people do think atheists are immoral.
12:29 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Simon Sands
A
In response to Deb.
Morality does not come from religion or a god...I had to learn that over time as I continued to search the topic...I dont do anykind of religion...
12:31 PM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}