Christopher Bouzy
A
You invested to receive a return on your investment, not to dictate who should or shouldn't be suspended or who we partner with. Do you think if you invest in Meta, Google, or any other company, you can tell the CEO how to run the company?
Bun the Franky @ZomBunnyFrank
I am fully and completely ready, even hopeful, to be proven wrong...but this isn't what I envisioned when I opted to invest.
12:03 PM - Mar 10, 2024
01:09 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Jay Carpenter🎸🎶
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Actually Christopher I do not believe that to be an accurate conclusion. A great many of us invested because we believe in what we are building together. A safe place to make friends and put forth our opinions.
For me personally a ROI will be a perk of being part of something bigger if I sell.
02:34 PM - Mar 10, 2024 (Edited)
Blair Houghton
A
Yes. And he'll listen, if the complaint serves the shareholders. Because those are the ones that grow into proxy fights.

It's the controlling shareholder who doesn't have to care. The CEO needs to be on his toes, if he's not the same person.
02:07 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Randy Resnick
A
I didn't invest for a return, I invested in a Black-owned and managed business as I've done in the music world in the past several years.
01:17 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Ericlo
A
💯
01:14 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Nicole U
A
Agreed that’s exactly why I invested. I don’t expect personal meeting with @cbouzy and his team to tell him how to do his job. I demonstrated my trust and belief in what they are doing when I invested.
01:13 PM - Mar 10, 2024
David James
A
100% this!
01:10 PM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}