Christopher Bouzy
A
And that is why we are partnered with Google. Unfortunately, I can't pay the bills with hopes and dreams.
Myles Higgins ? @Myles_Away
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
01:21 PM - Mar 10, 2024
01:56 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Julianne Olds
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I was excited to see ads- I thought - here is life blood for the site, and want to send congratulations to all involved. I'm an intermittent user, so I miss a lot of developments.
Followed you here from the US midterm commentary - an Australian hoping democracy and decency survive.
08:14 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
Also, I'd like to say that you're doing the ads the right way. They come at the END of a CONVERSATION, not in the MIDDLE, and they are not embedded into our Timeline or Explore pages.

Advertisers get to have their content seen but they do not come before the members here.
06:22 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Amylouise Donnelly
A
I've got a jar upstairs for that
06:12 AM - Mar 11, 2024 (Edited)
Anton Brakhage
A
I appreciate that Spoutible is in a lose-lose position. Not your fault.

But that does make me angry. Angry most of all at Google, and at officials who fail to enforce strong laws against corporate monopolies.
05:15 AM - Mar 11, 2024 (Edited)
Janarchy
A
I don't mind 99% of the ads, but despite repeatedly reporting it to Google Ads, I'm still seeing the disgusting dead rat one which is really disturbing. Is there any way to stop that one?!
05:12 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Jean M
A
The ads aren’t bad. And, there aren’t tons of them like on IG. I appreciate you trying to run a good platform.
02:08 PM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}