natnewscot
A
A picture released by none other than......Kensington Palace. What in the name of Sam Hill is going on?
06:30 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to natnewscot.
With ai altered photos, the hands are usually a tell. Ai doesn't do hands well. Which is why you don't see them in the photo used in the article.
01:51 AM - Mar 11, 2024
AR Gates
A
I don't have enough tech knowledge to be able to point out what makes the pic questionable, but I WILL say that I have never seen so many open mouth smiles in one picture.
09:34 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Max Prophet
A
In response to AR Gates.
They cropped out the telltale sign of ai manipulation. The hands. Ai doesn't do hands very well.
01:53 AM - Mar 11, 2024
angela dedeng
A
Always trying to portray the perfect family when the world knows they are far from it.
08:36 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Klobby L
A
I must be oblivious... Did they say how the photo was manipulated? Did they Photoshop her in or something?
07:54 PM - Mar 10, 2024
natnewscot
A
In response to Klobby L.
AP did not say but on Twitter (or whatever it's called these days) many are pointing out mutiple things wrong with this picture which can been seen when the images are enlarged.
08:41 PM - Mar 10, 2024
Capreece
A
Well clearly KP is in crisis mode. This is just plain old weird now. If William took the photo, my best advice is not to give up up your day job. Oh wait my bad. He already has!
07:39 PM - Mar 10, 2024
✨Shell Russell-Nelson
A
Oh Gee... News & Photo Agencies finally wising up to the nefarious ways of KP. Will wonders never cease. 🙄
06:41 PM - Mar 10, 2024
RA
A
So weird that they keep trying to "show her" without actually showing her. 😒
06:32 PM - Mar 10, 2024
natnewscot
A
In response to RA.
Someone mentioned on "twitter" that they believe W put his finger in her face once too often and she is not playing the game anymore. I think that is highly likely. What I don't get is that the KP camp has not acknowledged modern tech. smh
06:42 PM - Mar 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}