Christopher Bouzy
A
Testing someone's patience is like playing with fire. You may not get burned the first few times, but the inevitable is bound to happen.
06:48 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
The repetition in such context (e.g., telling someone what to do--or even to not do in many cases) amounts to bullying.

(Side note: that behavior likely echoes traumatic childhood experiences re authority, threats, and perceived fairness, which are a challenge to avoid triggering wrt 'rules'.)
09:38 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
Repeatedly testing a persons patience just because they are not confrontational, usually doesn't work out well for the people who do so. Nearly everyone has a breaking point where the 'FO' part kicks in.
11:29 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Jason Carton
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
They are usually so passive, until they punched me in the face.
12:14 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Angelique Yaich
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
I'm always amazed that people don't realize they are writing whole stories about their behavior...
12:55 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Mary Becker
A
You’re doing the right thing. I don’t know the details but just keep doing what you’re doing. Your pod made sense. If they haven’t grown up by now they never will.
11:11 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Pamela B'well
A
In response to Mary Becker.
Spoutible has lately been like the lunchtime supervision I endure twice a day in the library. There are several packs of students who make it challenging, and who think they hold the power.

Listening to @cbouzy ’s pod on Sunday sounded very familiar when it comes to managing juvenile misbehavior.
11:59 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Bren
A
I sat in on your Pod yesterday. I don't know if that's what you're referring to and I'm not in the loop of what's going on I can only say that for me #1 is the topic and person talking has to make sense for me to listen and you did. Leading fairly is never easy.
09:41 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Ericlo
A
💯
09:33 AM - Mar 11, 2024
Dréa25
A
🥺
07:10 AM - Mar 11, 2024
King Lavender-licous