Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/2
Lindsey was smart enough to post this 8 years ago. He wasn't smart enough to believe his own words.

It's here. It's here at last. Up until now, there was a foundation the GOP could possibly rebuild from. As of today, that's gone. It's all gone. Everybody's job at the RNC, starting today,
Gerald F @SecularProgressive01
They need room to loot with no witnesses around?

“RNC fires dozens of employees after Trump-backed leadership takes over
About 60 people were told they were no longer employed, according to a person with direct knowledge”
06:58 PM - Mar 11, 2024
07:30 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/2
is to keep one Donald J Trump out of jail. There is no other task. There is no party messaging or platform, there is no down ballot support, there is nothing but DJT. Anybody not down with that will be gone in the coming days. Let's see how this goes in November.
07:31 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Jane Ruth
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
Hope they turn on the tRumps and vote for the sane candidates.
08:40 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Robin Zimmermann
A
I abhor pretty much every about Lindsey Graham, but his statement back in 2016 was amazingly succinct and accurate, and well said.

I remember hearing it at the time, realizing that everyone knew what Trump was, and backed him all the way anyway.

And *still* do!
08:14 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Robin Zimmermann.
That's the money takeaway, isn't it? They all knew. The MSM currently pretends like we aren't sure what TFG would be like as prez. Puhlease!

The fact Graham has left this up for 8 years and it gets retweeted all the time tells me that there is still some little sliver of pre-MAGA Lindsey in there.
08:19 PM - Mar 11, 2024
PAUL
A
When are the blind and gullible Republican going to rise up and take a stand? I've never seen such idiocy. If Trump told the loyal followers to run and jump off a cliff, would they just agree and do it? Do they not see that this is yet another way for him and his family to siphon off more money?
07:40 PM - Mar 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}