The Harlander ✅
A
Is there a synopsis published somewhere to the event that caused 1 user to be beached for 1 day, and has p’oed some others and seems to be an ongoing crises? I mean wtf? I’ve been timed out at FB for saying fuck too much. I want USERNAMES! For public ridicule purposes.
09:37 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Tracy I
A
Multiple users have been temporarily suspended for arguing with the boss about TOS issues even after he did a pod about it. I’d caution against continuing the vibe by ridiculing any of them. This is a situation where being unable to let it go is impacting everyone and damaging the site.
In response to The Harlander ✅.
09:44 AM - Mar 12, 2024

Only followers of this user (RetiredLibrarian) can see their posts

Tracy I
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
I think people should make generous use of this tool. The site needs users. We can block the ones who impinge our experience.
03:30 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Sam East
A
In response to Tracy I.
So exhausting they just can’t let it go. Thank you for this.
11:39 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Sam East.
You’re welcome. Note that by “they” I’d include those suspended and those who have beefed with them in the past. At this point suspensions are temporary. They should have an opportunity to heed the warning and return after the timeout without retaliatory harassment from other users.
11:44 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Tracy I.
What good would such ridicule do at this point anyway? The situation has been handled and most of us would just like to move on.
11:00 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to Ground Control.
There are a few taking the opportunity to gloat unabated. Most of us are trying to move on.
11:16 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Ibom
A
In response to Tracy I.
Suspending people for this reason seems petty. Ignoring them was not an option?
10:58 AM - Mar 12, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
In response to Tracy I.
And it’s multiple users not one like Christopher said?

This is the problem with too small of a user base. We need alot more people if this place is going to work.
09:51 AM - Mar 12, 2024
Tracy I
A
In response to The Harlander ✅.
It was one at the point where he said it.
09:52 AM - Mar 12, 2024
The Harlander ✅
A
In response to Tracy I.
I respect your well thought out, and reasonable approach. That doesn’t mean my inner 13YO will be able to contain itself.
09:47 AM - Mar 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}