Rebecca
A
Ken Buck, like Mitch McConnell and a lot of the GOP, is suffering from self-inflicted SHIT Syndrome. “Should Have Impeached Trump” and now their party has been entirely usurped and there’s nothing left to fight for.
Mona Burns @MonaBurns
Ken Buck on CNN after his surprising resignation announcement today:
"It is the worst year of the nine years and three months that I've been in congress. And having talked to former members, it's the worst year in 40-50 years to be in congress"
Sounds like he's just had enough ..
02:33 PM - Mar 12, 2024
03:08 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
In response to Rebecca.
I saw a video clip of Mitch from 2016 where he said in essence that rtump wouldn’t change the republican party in fact the party would change HIM because they essentially knew the most about how things operate.
11:31 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Marilyn just me
A
In response to Rebecca.
No one to blame but themselves & they did it to themselves. Check out their voting records also which goes back years even before citizens united & bs trickle down economics. Let alone all those that said say they'd still vote for djt again.
05:58 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Marilyn just me
A
In response to Marilyn just me.
Don't let them continue the con of even saying that they are conservative either because they're not. What they've done to our country is not conservative in any way shape or form. It's authoritarian, oligarchy in the very least.
06:01 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Just a scifi nerd
A
In response to Rebecca.
What’s the over/under on the Libertarian party taking advantage of the upheaval to become the new opponents of the DNC?
04:11 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Dee Incognito
A
In response to Rebecca.
It's wild to me that any of them think they can salvage the GOP after MAGA take over. The GOP has been dead since midway through Trump's term, it just hasn't figure it out yet.
04:10 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Kayarath
A
In response to Dee Incognito.
04:12 PM - Mar 12, 2024
NathanJCaboose
A
In response to Rebecca.
He chose to retain power instead of falling on his sword four years ago. Fuck him, and the rest of his fellow Republicans.
04:10 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Florida Redhead
A
In response to Rebecca.
FAFO a little too late. The rest of them will realize this soon. They have a KING.
04:09 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Rebecca.
And soon all their hard work will go down the drain as Dems overpower the Republican remnants in November.
04:06 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Rebecca
A
In response to Ground Control.
This is absolutely going to happen. We just all have to be emotionally and legally prepared for the overwhelming number of legal challenges. Lessons will have been learned from 2020.
04:27 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Jeannine Muthig
A
In response to Rebecca.
H ha ha ha. SHIT syndrome! That is pure perfection!! Thank you! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
03:27 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to Rebecca.
Hmm ... now that I think of it, KB's announcement could well be linked to Lara Trump's ascendance to co-chair of the GOP -- and this may be the first fallout, with more to come.
03:16 PM - Mar 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}