Muse Princess Jean
A
I feel kind of dumb here, but I don't know anything about investing money. I have some to invest but idk what I'd be doing? I do want to support Spout. 🤗💜☮️
11:11 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Robin Caulton
B
In response to Muse Princess Jean.
You are not alone. I don’t know what I am doing either. I am trying to figure out if it is an annual contribution or just a one time contribution.
11:25 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
Right now, it's just a one time contribution but I'm hoping there will be others. I think they want to avoid an IPO that would allow some other entity to come in an buy a majority stake - like Musk did with Twitter.
In response to Robin Caulton.
11:31 PM - Mar 12, 2024 (Edited)
Muse Princess Jean
A
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
See, I don't even know what an IPA is? I'm sorry, just older and uneducated in this arena. I never had a chance to invest or the money to invest in anything until recently. I literally know nothing about stocks, the market, none of it. I feel so dumb. I SHOULD know this stuff.😢💔
11:16 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Muse Princess Jean.
You are not dumb at all. It's just one of those terms that I've become familiar with over the years. IPO stands for "Initial Public Offering." It's when a private entity makes its first public stock offering. If a company is public anyone can purchase stock in the company. That's how Elon got X.
11:32 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Robin Caulton
B
In response to Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée).
Thank you for replying before the deadline. ☺️
11:32 PM - Mar 12, 2024
Kimberlee (Kimbrûlée)
A
In response to Robin Caulton.
You're most welcome.
11:33 PM - Mar 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}