Sarah Apfel
A
#GoodMorningSpoutible

Am I better off now? 🤔

Not a single refrigerator truck full of bodies outside the hospital across the park, so that's a yes.

Also, not waking up every day in an existential panic because our country's being run by treasonous nazis? Another big plus.

#BidenHarris2024
Cindy Martinez @Maidenisis
4 years ago on this day, Mayor DeBlasio declared a state of emergency and everyone started panic buying food, TP, etc. I feared for my family and my job. 4 years later, right now, I’m sitting here watching XFiles, spouting calmly, and getting ready for bed. Definitely better off now.
11:40 PM - Mar 12, 2024
09:12 AM - Mar 13, 2024 (Edited)
Adrian James
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
I am less anxious without the constant drone of ambulances coming across the bridge to bring Covid patients to the hospital on the Island.
I actually go out with friends.
I prefer this.
09:53 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Adrian James.
Omg yes. 24-7 sirens. Terrifying and so so sad. We are so lucky, you and I: We're still here. 💕
09:55 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Lee Schweers
B
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Repeated events of being traumatized is the word to describe the cruelty suffered by Americans at the direct leadership of ex-president#45 including his coup attempt on J6. America came so close to losing its democratic Republic. We will not go back to those hellfire years and must re-elect Biden.
09:48 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to Lee Schweers.
09:49 AM - Mar 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}