Karen B
A
Ok, my 2 cents on the Kate Middleton story. I don’t think the issue is that Kensington palace put out photoshop photos of Kate, it’s that no one seen Kate for months and you put out a picture to show proof of life and is doctored. Crazy shit!!
12:14 PM - Mar 13, 2024
L Mac ?✊?
A
In response to Karen B.
TBH it’s no one’s business, they shouldve posted nil. Why can’t this woman have privacy in recovery? The palace said she was going in for surgery, would remain hospitalized for weeks, recover @ home, and resume public duties after Easter. —checks watch— NOPE, robin eggs aren’t on clearance yet.
12:26 PM - Mar 13, 2024 (Edited)
William Tulloch
A
In response to L Mac ?✊?.
Problem is this story about a surgery and recovery doesn't add up. it was "scheduled" but no space was made in her engagement schedule before it happened. No one knows when she entered or left the hospital, but the media were camped out because the King was hospitalized there, too.
03:23 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Disloyal_Bot
A
In response to L Mac ?✊?.
I agree. Everyone heals and recovers over different timeliness.
All they can say is she's recuperating under doctor's orders and observation.
No one needs to know her private medical details, she's not even in the line of succession. But the damn monarchy handlers have to feed the tabloid beasts.
08:57 PM - Mar 13, 2024
RA
A
In response to Karen B.
Right? She could take a selfie and post it in 4 seconds to give everyone the info they need. Why so much subterfuge? 😒
12:20 PM - Mar 13, 2024
Karen B
A
In response to RA.
Exactly.
01:49 PM - Mar 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}