andrea pazell
A
Man, I was so excited for this site. First waver here, but my gawd now nothing I say gets read, I have been stalled at 1300 something. But hey if you want clicks call someone a c word.
02:58 AM - Mar 14, 2024 (Edited)
Paulette Hawkins
A
In response to andrea pazell.
Not sure why that happens, but I want you to know that I do try to respond to you whenever I see your spouts. I've noticed that I don't really see the people I try to interact with the most. At least they're not showing up like they used to. Maybe it's because there are more people here now?
03:01 AM - Mar 14, 2024
andrea pazell
A
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
I agree that there are more people here, but after that happened I have been put on ghost land. But thank you very much. Btw, the owner actually blamed me for the exchange saying that one spouter caused so much disruption even after she that called me a cunt. 🤪
03:07 AM - Mar 14, 2024
Paulette Hawkins
A
I seem to miss everything. Then end up trying to piece together what happened and who was involved.
I guess it's the investigator in me. LOL
03:11 AM - Mar 14, 2024
andrea pazell
A
Hey, I could tell you on dm. Not doing it here. I would get attacked again. It was literally days of attack. I posted when will this stop, and she said, 'when you admit what a fucking cunt you are' yep that happened. She responded to me saying there were more important issues than raisins.
In response to Paulette Hawkins.
03:16 AM - Mar 14, 2024
Paulette Hawkins
A
Please do. Now you've really got me curious.
Hope you don't mind that I'm going to have to respond in the morning, though. I explained why I'm trying to get at least a bit of sleep in a spout that I tagged you in.
03:21 AM - Mar 14, 2024
andrea pazell
A
Apparently Canadians aren't as nice as we thought 😕.
03:21 AM - Mar 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}