Dina Loves Dogs
A
thread 1/6
Feeling stabby because no one wants to admit how many cops (lookin’ at you, SDNY) and FBI are MAGA. The NY election interference/hush money case is now delayed at least 30 days. Why? SDNY just delivered a bunch of records in response to a January subpoena from 🍊💩
11:01 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
thread 2/6
I’m watching Alex Wagner Tonight and I hear “DA Bragg asked for a lot of this material last year” and got some but not all of what was subpoenaed. This January 🍊💩 asks again and suddenly there’s all these records Bragg never got? And more records are coming? 🤬
11:01 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
thread 3/6
In the stolen documents (Florida) case, prosecutors had enough evidence and wanted to search Mar-A-Lago but according to Washington Post the FBI wanted to trust 🍊💩 and his lawyers and their assurances that they “did a diligent search” and END IT THERE. Tell me they aren’t MAGA, psssht.
11:01 PM - Mar 14, 2024 (Edited)
Dina Loves Dogs
A
thread 4/6
Call me shocked that when the FBI finally searched Mar-A-Bedbug they were cool with not searching a LOCKED CLOSET.
Then when prosecutors are ready to indict him in fall 2022, 🍊💩 suddenly announces he’s running in the 2024 election.
11:04 PM - Mar 14, 2024 (Edited)
Dina Loves Dogs
A
thread 5/6
Because “optics” AG Garland appoints Special Counsel Jack Smith and 8 months later there’s finally an indictment. MAGA Judge Cannon has managed to delay the FL case while avoiding any actions that Smith could appeal to the 11th Circuit so the case won’t go to trial before the 2024 election.
11:28 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Dina Loves Dogs
A
thread 6/6
And now the only case that had been on track to start trial before the election is fucked by SDNY’s surprise document drop.
11:31 PM - Mar 14, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Dina Loves Dogs.
The Maga anti-Biden, anti-Democrat rhetoric coming out of SDNY is well documented & unpunished by collaborator in chief Merrick Garland. The need for fundamental, radical change in Judicial, law enforcement, & legislative institutions has been laid bare. Will Dems. have the courage to do it?
07:31 PM - Mar 15, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}