Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/10
I wake up early, its still dark. I lor in bed and wonder how I'm going to make all of this work. The new job is fine, it just makes me wake up at an hour my body has yet to adhere to and my soul mostly noped on. My finances are assed out. I pay them the least attention. Lyft crushed me.
06:39 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/10
My disability has made public transportation difficult. Add to that the fears and triggers because of crime on buses and trains during the height of COVID, I had to find another way to work. Lyft was a good choice. It just wasn't a good longterm choice. I spent thousands.
06:42 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/10
My pay, which also pays all other expenses, couldn't keep up. I honestly don't know how I haven't collapsed. But I have not, I'm still here. This current job pays better and it's going to take time, and discipline I'm not sure I have, to get it right. I get it wrong too much.
06:46 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/10
Even with the best of intentions, and a mostly clean slate 2 years ago, I still got it wrong. It has to be something wonky in my mind. Wires disconnected or connected in the wrong places. I wish I knew even a little how to set it straight. But I don't. I have to just try.
06:48 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/10
Try, and also add it to my therapy subjects. Present and future Montiese is less together than I thought. So much of this is tied to the pandemic. I was doing OK and then *blammo* the world kinda collapsed on itself. It happened for a lot of us. Many have not recovered, I haven't.
06:51 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 6/10
I don't want to complain too much and annoy people, I don't want to have it constantly on my mind and affect everything I do though it probably does that. With my new job I know in a couple of months I can be in a better position. I could bring home maye $400 additional a month. It'd bring relief.
06:54 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 7/10
And I have to stop spending. If anyone has figured out that discipline, please let me know. Cuz that's the thing, you have to bring in more than you put out...thats how you survive. I'm currently sort of failing but I have a determination to win. The void inside me can't be filled by Kate Spade.
06:57 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 8/10
Maybe it can never be filled. The gaping wound of trauma, abuse, grief, love, hate, sadness, mental illness, sometimes you have to look around and say, "I can face this day" and that's the victory. You can't always hope for more, you take it one day at a time, like an addict.
06:59 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 9/10
Anyway, I'm rambling, or making complete sense but talking too much. Tonight I'll do my taxes and that'll be a little boost to my finances. And then I pray. Rent comes first, everything else comes after. March is mostly covered, thinking of April is too far ahead. It'll be here soon enough.
07:03 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 10/10
So it's finally Friday...let's focus on that. Let's focus on a few more hours of work between us and 64 hours of sweet proletariat freedom. Just smell the naps, books, and brunch in the air. *deep cleansing breath*
07:06 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
❤️❤️
04:10 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Josol
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Love you so much Acey. The pandemic really rocked me too & put me in a terrible space. It took me a long time to get out of it- but I did. There is hope! Also my love of Kate Spade purses has not made my life better- but they do bring a smile to my face every time I use it! We are here for you! ❤️🤗
09:21 AM - Mar 15, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Josol.
Kate Spade is such a weakness, especially when I change out bags once in a blue moon. But I appreciate your kind words. It's hard out here, but I keep going because I know good stuff is on the other side.
01:05 PM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}