Christopher Bouzy
A
No, she shouldn't. Because someone else could decide to table it. That was the point of trying to remove her.
Raine Hyatt @Ozark
Trump's lawyers are already filing an appeal. She needs to step down and let another prosecutor from her office oversee the matter, with the confidence of the court, and no defense distractions. Otherwise this will drag on forever with appeals
11:49 AM - Mar 15, 2024
11:51 AM - Mar 15, 2024
KevinC
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
@cbouzy speaks the truth. Keeping Fani Willis was the goal. Wade will resign and it's full speed ahead.
01:54 PM - Mar 15, 2024
KevinC
A
In response to KevinC.
And we're off!
03:27 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Eve_Gadgets
A
DA Willis & Judge McAfee are being primaried in May From what I've read it seems both have a good chance of being reelected in Nov. However, if either was not re-elected, what could be the impact? Is it just delays, finding a way to squash the case or could it all start over, a complete reset
01:13 PM - Mar 15, 2024

Only followers of this user (thanosthemagadestroyer) can see their posts

Pam Groth
A
Fani MUST stay - it’s her case.
12:31 PM - Mar 15, 2024
King Fisher
B
Interesting that NO One has even compare the FL Ape appointed “judge” handling his case? She has a mayor conflict of interests and continues to water down his charges…How about removing her?
12:28 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Kate Head
A
Agreed she should not
12:19 PM - Mar 15, 2024 (Edited)
Jonathan Meyers
A
Another prosecutor could table it, slow-walk it, or otherwise hobble it. And if they didn't, whoever it was would be under the same kind of pressure and attacks. Fani should stay and go to the distance.
12:10 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Gabe Hoffman
A
I also should add that's basically the point of removing Wade which would remove any concerns of self interest.
12:07 PM - Mar 15, 2024
darryl
A
I once thought Fanni should step aside. That was until someone pointed out the possibility of the next prosecutor not doing the people's work.
I do believe it would help if prosecution's team consulted with someone like Mr Eric Holder for insight. Lets get this horse named RICO running
12:03 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Kinzie Mat
A
ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!!
11:52 AM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}