Evolve Undefined
A
thread 1/1
This should go well for them #somuchwinning “Rather than acknowledge and address the fact that Republicans’ rejection of early and mail-in voting is a substantial reason their candidates keep losing, the new RNC has instead elected to double down in its meritless attempt to demonize those
Kathryn Nyberg @Kathrynthegreat
12:34 PM - Mar 15, 2024
12:37 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
To me, every move they make just points back to how weak and desperate they are. I mean, they just turned over their remaining power and their purse strings to the crooked empire of most reckless, destructive and irresponsible con man on the planet.
In response to shadeygreyskies.
01:22 PM - Mar 15, 2024
shadeygreyskies
A
In response to Evolve Undefined.
Taking over the RNC as they did is basically the Republican Reichstag moment. Instead of burning a building, the grifters are burning the party.

MAGA leaders don't give a rat's rear about politics, just in grabbing whatever they can -and getting away with it.

They want the power, not the real job.
01:28 PM - Mar 15, 2024 (Edited)
Evolve Undefined
A
In response to shadeygreyskies.
1/2 As others have said- they are not planning for an election…. They know they can’t win in a fair democracy anymore. They are gearing up for another scam and use of “court-fare” to throw the election in their favor. I think we can win and send them all to jail for trying to pull this shit in 2020
02:07 PM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}