Only accounts this user (knitquiltsewst1) follows can see their posts

Ashanti- Na
A
In response to Liz N Is Tired of the Nonsense.
What exhausts me is people w/ law degrees who are reverential apologists for a corrupt, patently unfair legal system, protecting bought judges, crooked, politically biased attorneys like pedophile priests.
06:14 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Andrea Loken
A
Yup. This.

We can all spout about what we would **like** to see occur with this case, but commenting on legalities? Nope.

I'm a black belt, not a lawyer. I can comment intelligently on sparring & kicking techniques, not on legal matters.

Still, I do hope TFG gets his legal arse kicked...
04:14 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Whoa!
A
I'm a psych nurse, not a virologist, but I know enough about the immune system to be able to dispel some misinformation. I wasn't posting like I was an expert on COVID-19 during the height of the pandemic, but if I saw something I knew was wrong, I'd say something. I defer to legal experts for law.
03:01 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Ground Control
A
And WAY too many of the actual celebrity lawyers talking about such (looking at you, Lawrence Tribe) are more interested in panicking folk than helping them understand. And that's worse.
02:35 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Jan| יעל Loose Joints
A
This is why I don’t share my views on many legal cases. I’ve argued in state and federal courts on criminal law and related issues. I know quite a lot about a very little. Any lawyer who tells you otherwise is not to be trusted. Oy. And thank you!
02:32 PM - Mar 15, 2024 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (knitquiltsewst1) can see their posts

Judy Fettner
A
LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN OVERFLOW, LIZ.
02:21 PM - Mar 15, 2024

Mary JUSTICE FOR BREONNA
A
I have a law degree but I'm not a constitutional law scholar, so I don't usually opine on those things. But it's always the least informed people with the most to say.
02:15 PM - Mar 15, 2024

RA
A
The American legal system is designed to take place in public so that regular people can view the proceedings and make up their own minds about it. Just don't pretend you're an expert while you do it. 😄
02:15 PM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}