RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
@cbouzy said exactly what we have suspected for a couple of years. It's not Biden they're afraid of. They know he's not getting rid of Harris, because he has zero need to. Also his government is the most diverse in history. As for these "columnists" they can go fly a kite.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
I wrote a thread discussing how remarks on Biden's age subtly serve as coded language concerning VP Harris. Following the State of the Union address, there's a noticeable shift with voices now directly urging VP Harris to step aside.
02:20 PM - Mar 15, 2024
03:01 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
It seems impossible for America to cut strings tethered to her original sin. As much as it was true when MLK said it, it’s as true today. It is the silence of our ‘friends.’ They are the ones who know uncle is racist, that grandpa has a storied past and manager mom doesn’t always play fair at work.
05:21 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Brian Boru
A
I think some people are looking at Fani Willis and Letitia James trampling over all that privilege, and they're terrified of having a no-nonsense woman in the Whitehouse.
04:21 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Yvette MT
A
She didn’t even bother to share this bs article on her X timeline. Freaking coward.
04:10 PM - Mar 15, 2024
ML Hart
A
oh FFS
...and what do 'those voices' want? some white guy who's a bit younger than POTUS Biden??
Madam Vice President is doing a *brilliant* job and she is exactly who I want in this position.
03:14 PM - Mar 15, 2024
RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
In response to ML Hart.
Yes, and I have said straight up there's an absolute reason WHY Biden chose her to be his VP. He knew she was tough and capable...and wasn't a bootlicker.
03:16 PM - Mar 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}