Professor Kyle
A
I love Spoutible. I even own it (12.5 shares…). My goal on this site is to express thoughts & feelings, share & learn news & culture, be goofy & fun, make connections…& be part of a safe, vibrant, & DIVERSE community. I’m here for the long haul & will work to keep this the wonderful place it is.
02:55 PM - Mar 15, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I am not able to because of restrictions by my province. I am so glad you are a shareholder! When people who benefit from the service put their money where their keyboard is there is a better chance of success and thriving. ❤️
03:56 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
100%! It's a bummer that some regions can't invest – hopefully if there's another investment round that can change (although from what I understand that seems unlikely because it's your provinces' laws?).
In response to #Glassbydeanna.
03:59 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Cheryl Harrington
A
Securities laws, apparently. But we *can* donate to Bot Sentinel & Spoutible. I'm trying to do so monthly.
05:16 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Professor Kyle
A
In response to Cheryl Harrington.
Yay! Thank you!
05:16 PM - Mar 15, 2024
Jack Mcgraw
A
I am not sure why, there could be many reasons, but i expect its because they (wefunder?) are not registered as broker/ dealer in ontario (or other provinces) to sell securities. Its costly and is probably not worth it for them.

Just a guess
04:04 PM - Mar 15, 2024 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}