ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 1/10
Exciting News - Supporting a Local Startup Business - Brego.com

Dear Friends, Family and Neighbors,

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of our first advertising campaigns on the Brego Network.
05:06 AM - Mar 16, 2024
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 2/10
As a Springfield-based startup, we've partnered with reputable online retailers to offer you exclusive deals and discounts while supporting our local business venture.

When you shop online through Brego.
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 3/10
com or use the specific links I can provide, a portion of your purchase will contribute to the growth of our company.
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 4/10
This innovative approach allows you to support a local entrepreneurial endeavor while enjoying great offers from our core partners:

Walmart - Buy online, pick it up or have it delivered.
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 5/10
We are a partner but we need to send you a special link

Amazon - Same, Same day and next day delivery available

Aliexpress - Overseas? We got you covered.
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 6/10
Avast - Anti-Virus Software/Anti-Ransomware Solution - They pay a great commission, and although the market is narrow, it solves a very real business problem.

Cheapair - Traveling? Cheapair allows you to pay for travel with Bitcoin, that's a great feature for those in the Web3 community.
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 7/10
Disney Art - Who doesn't love Disney? Part of Zazzle for shirts, mugs and the like.

eToro - Community Stock and Crypto trading, our worldwide partner!

To help support a local business, I encourage you to visit Brego.com when you do your weekly shopping, for the latest deals and offers.
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 8/10
If you have specific purchases in mind, feel free to reach out to me, and I'll be happy to provide you with any available discount codes or links.

We also provide copywriting, graphic design and web design services as well. 50% discount on services to residents in McKnight neighborhood.
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 9/10
Everything from concept to print or online publishing.

Your support means the world to us as we strive to build a successful startup right here in our community. Thank you in advance for considering our services and helping us grow.

Don't be shy, we can get you just about anything.
ShopbyTrend.com
A
thread 10/10
Best regards,
Edmund
aka Joey

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}