Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/4
These are three "milker" toys next to my office chair. They're made with rope and dairy milker liners. A favorite.

Just before our last snow these got brought in from outside by one or more of the dogs. No other toys, just these three, and placed together.

It's always funny to see some kind of
10:51 AM - Mar 16, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/4
organization going on with the dogs, who normally won't focus on anything for more than a few seconds. Were they 'protecting' them from the snow? Did somebody just want to know where they were when they wanted to play with them? I'm suspecting Marty. He maintains a "treasure pile" in a corner
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/4
of his yard in the summer. Toys, favorite sticks, I once saw a water bottle. One time I couldn't find my billfold and eventually checked the treasure pile. It was there. No chewing on it, just sitting with the rest of the valuables. Dogs are so interesting sometimes.
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 4/4
ADDENDUM: We got about a foot of snow. It got back to 70 yesterday and the dogs spent the day in the yard. The three toys sat in that one spot until yesterday and then they went back outside. I didn't see it, but it's pretty clear somebody wanted to keep track of them through the bad weather.
06:27 PM - Mar 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}