RA
A
A man on trial for leading an insurrection is now calling for another insurrection. Revoke this traitor's bail immediately. 😒
Charlie Mel @Chollie
If this isn't coersion I don't know what is. Arrest this guy for terroristic threats.
https://www.yahoo.com/news...
07:12 PM - Mar 16, 2024
07:18 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Ashanti- Na
A
In response to RA.
Calm down, ya'll been accepting the "No jail-on-bail Freedom Clause of the White privilege codebook," for decades. When the psychotic narcissist says "America," he is merely projecting a "Bloodbath," for Him and his GOP crime family. The good news is he's right. We will completely destroy them.
11:38 PM - Mar 16, 2024
RA
A
In response to Ashanti- Na.
Speak for yourself. I haven't been accepting anything.
11:43 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to RA.
Indeed! Revoke his bail, now. Fear and politics but mostly fear, has allowed the system to place too much emphasis on his running for president. I've never known an accused criminal's job or a job to which he was seeking, to have relevance to how the system treated him.
09:02 PM - Mar 16, 2024
RA
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
I am DYING to hear from Glenn Kirschner about this. I'm pretty sure he mentioned previously that if Trump violates his bail conditions in one case, that can automatically revoke his bail in other cases, regardless of what the first judge decides.
09:07 PM - Mar 16, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to RA.
and not a goddamn thing will happen.

the media won't even report it
08:57 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to RA.
Ummm...hate to be technical here, but none of his criminal trials have started yet. How does bail come into play here?
08:31 PM - Mar 16, 2024
RA
A
In response to Ground Control.
Trump is currently out on bail in Georgia. 🙄
08:56 PM - Mar 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}