Andrea Jones
A
I didn’t think the political rhetoric could get worse 🤦🏽‍♀️. Trump is saying that some immigrants are “not people.” That dehumanization justifies locking kids up in cages.

And he’s warning there will be a “bloodbath for the country” if he’s not re-elected. #vote #voteblueupanddownballot
08:08 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Drew Milroy
A
In response to Andrea Jones.
Trump wants nordic immigrants like his “Swedish” (nope, German) grandfather (exiled from Bavaria: draft dodger).
TFG’s mom spoke Scots Gaelic & grew up “surrounded by a landscape …of ‘human wretchedness’ and ‘indescribably filthy.’”
https://www.history.com/ne...
11:54 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Andrea Jones
A
In response to Drew Milroy.
Yes, it’s clear he likes some immigrants. Four of his five children have/had immigrant mothers!
08:45 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Anastasia Joy
A
DonaldTrump is very sick and damaged man who should be nowhere near public life. I just finished Mary Trump's book & dear god, we HAVE to keep him from being elected again or it's all over for us. He treated his own family like trash; he doesn't care about ANY Americans only himself.
09:18 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Andrea Jones
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
I agree: he’s dangerous 😖
09:19 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Tony
A
In response to Anastasia Joy.
He is on track to give full expression as a monster..& I use the term in a literal sense.
09:57 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Courtney Kimmelman (she/her)
A
All the more reason to re-elect Joe Biden. Since everything the Transphobic Criminal Douche says is a lie.
08:50 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Andrea Jones
A
In response to Courtney Kimmelman (she/her).
Yes!
09:02 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Ericlo
A
Ruth Ben-Ghiat on X:
To get people to embrace violence, fill them with existential dread- the fear that it's the Leader or the abyss. This is an incitement to violence speech. Trump is a propaganda machine devoted to destroying America.
08:22 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Andrea Jones
A
In response to Ericlo.
Yep: that’s exactly what this is 🤬
08:37 PM - Mar 16, 2024
Ground Control
A
In response to Ericlo.
Their fear is why I refuse to give them mine.
08:51 PM - Mar 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}