Ground Control
A
Addendum: we also do ourselves no favors cowering to the Broken Orange Man as if he were still fully functional...or his people more competent than he ever was.
Amylouise Donnelly @Amylouise_Donnelly
We will not win the 2024 election by trying to make people love Donald Trump less. We will win by helping them to love Joe Biden more.
04:03 PM - Mar 16, 2024
09:57 AM - Mar 17, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to Ground Control.
Even if Biden wins (which I think he will) our National nightmare won’t end. Trump will claim he won in Swing States (AGAIN). This time the insurrection will be in multiple states. That’s what his followers are planning. In many ways that’s what they want. They want violence on multiple fronts.
02:37 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to Yvette.
They want ANARCHY everywhere all at once. I don’t trust Republicans to concede even if Biden wins by an obvious margin. They’re already setting the stage for trouble!
02:38 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Kate Woods Walker
A
Combine that with Flynn's clear messaging of a Black Swan Event, Tr**p's 109% certainty of a terrorist strike, blatant Fifth Columnists in our law enforcement, military and spy ranks, and the successful brainwashing of 1/3 of our population, and I'm deeply concerned.
In response to Yvette.
02:55 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Yvette
A
In response to Kate Woods Walker.
Exactly. People just keep talking about voting. That’s still important, but unfortunately it’s NOT the whole story about this election! MSM isn’t really talking about this. Republicans may NOT concede. They did it last time, and this time they’re better prepared to cause bedlam.
05:06 PM - Mar 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}