Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 1/5
You ever have it in mind to do all this stuff, not even huge things but like a handful of reasonable things, and you still just don't do them?

I know a bunch of people will say yes and the answer is ADHD, autism, depression, ADD, PTSD, all kinds of mental and neurodivergent reasons.
06:36 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 2/5
I just want to know why aren't more of us ok?

Believe me, I'm not saying you cannot be OK with all the things I mentioned in the first spout when you have the proper support and medication if needed. I just want to know are there more neurodivergent people now or more attention to our issues?
06:38 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 3/5
Like is it something in the water, the meat, the milk, the sky, the air, the soil, etc.? Or were there just as many people across the last say century and a quarter who struggled like we do, like I do? Did they maybe make it or not make it at all? Did they end up in institutions?
06:40 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 4/5
We're they lifelong bachelors or spinsters who were able to be OK but only if every bit of their attention was on masking it or rearranging it over and over in their brains?

I'm just thinking too much. I'm just wondering how did the people like me make it as people like me. I'm exhausted.
06:43 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
thread 5/5
Most of the time I'm not doing what I need to do because of my brain and stuff, yet I'm fuckin exhausted.
06:48 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Fun in Dysfunction 👁♥️🧠s
A
Psychs used to think that ADHD appeared only in boys and that they grew out of it; turned out that the grown men with it were able to offload their scheduling and organizational tasks onto secretaries/admin assistants.
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
06:49 PM - Mar 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}