Nikki Norman
A
Benjamin Netanyahu has more nerve than a toothache. He’s mad about Sen. Schumer’s floor speech that criticized him as if he didn’t come to the US during the Obama Admin. and give a speech in the Senate criticizing Obama’s policies?!
08:47 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Penelope Lowder
A
In response to Nikki Norman.
Thank you!!
01:56 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Elena
A
🎯
09:13 AM - Mar 18, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Ikr! I saw that earlier. If these were medieval times, POTUS could say 'off with his head.' But we're a bit more civilized now so maybe we should just not share weapons with him till he gets some 'act right' and treat the Palestinian people as the humans they are.
10:38 PM - Mar 17, 2024
just alex
A
Thank you for reminding people how Netanyahu blatantly disrespected the sitting POTUS, (because he was Black) and enabled by the GOP.

I did not forget.
😏
09:00 PM - Mar 17, 2024
Caryl D
A
The only thing keeping Netanyahu in power is a extreme right wing of American Jews in my (Orthodox) community who supports the settlements
08:58 PM - Mar 17, 2024
A. J. Woodson
A
The United States is funding Israel, innocent people in Gaza are being killed and displaced by the used of American weapons and the billions of dollars we send to Israel. So we have every right to complain about what is being done and criticize him
08:54 PM - Mar 17, 2024
A. J. Woodson
A
Exactly 💯
Schumer is the first Jewish Majority Leaders and the highest ranking Jewish elected official who has unapologetically supported Israel his entire 25 years in congress and he is saying he gots to go and do not represent the intetest of the people of Israel anymore.
08:52 PM - Mar 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}