Sarah Apfel
A
#DailyPictureTheme - The Buddies ears soon perked up and they ran down the hall in a big #Hurry because they heard the magic words: "CHEESE FRENZY!".
05:24 PM - Mar 18, 2024 (Edited)
indie perfume lover
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Wawww, how cute are they! 💜 I love French bullies and have never met one irl, so I love seeing your pics. They seem like the most adorable dogs. I'm pretty much a big dog person, but this breed seems to have captured my 💜
05:34 PM - Mar 18, 2024 (Edited)
Sarah Apfel
A
Aw, can't blame you. They are incredibly loving and comical and loooove people. They can also be stubborn little fools, but how can you not smile when you see those goofy faces? 💕 Come t9 NYC - so many of them here because they're perfect apartment dogs. 😍
In response to indie perfume lover.
05:38 PM - Mar 18, 2024 (Edited)
indie perfume lover
A
In response to Sarah Apfel.
Hmmm, stubborn? So noted, in case I'm ever able to actually afford a dog and live where I can have one 😂

I can get so overwhelmed in big cities because = so many people and the noise, I prob wouldn't even notice any dogs, I'd be too busy trying not to freak tf out 🤣
05:57 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Sarah Apfel
A
In response to indie perfume lover.
Understand 100%. NYC isn't for everyone, that's for sure. And a big reason why we don't have any Frenchies since losing the Buddies? Cost. Sadly, Frenchies have a host of medical woes from overbreeding & we struggle w/ the ethics of this, too, which is why we're on waiting lists for rescues.
06:02 PM - Mar 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}