Pamela
A
@DailyPictureTheme #DailyPictureTheme #Hurry

The pup was in such a hurry to fetch the stick that he didn’t care about the splash.
#DC #EastPotomacPark
02:43 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Carrie, like the movie. Here for the gifs
A
In response to Pamela.
We are going to DC 28-29th. Really hoping the cherry blossoms will still be around
😣🌸🤞
09:56 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Pamela
A
I hope you have a fun trip regardless! I’m unsure it I’ll be back in town those days, but feel free to DM me if you need any DC info (or possibly want to say hi.) 😄
11:18 PM - Mar 18, 2024
A
In response to Pamela.
If most of the blossoms are gone we might just drive up for the day (our new favorite spot to stay overnight is along the wharf because it’s less hassle w/ the kiddos). I kinda like/don’t mind going a few days post-peak because I love the way it looks like pink snow! 😊❤️🌸
07:16 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Pamela
A
In response to Carrie, like the movie. Here for the gifs.
❤️ By the way, my photo was taken right across from the wharf. But you may have realized that 🙂

We made a spontaneous visit on Sunday. It was the first time I’ve ever walked the entire tidal basin. (Lots of erosion in places. Beware puddles/mud). I see why there’s a planned renovation!
09:22 AM - Mar 19, 2024
A
In response to Pamela.
Aw , thanks! It would be fun to meet up and say hi as long as it isn’t an inconvenience for you! I’ve gone to DC almost every year to see the 🌸 since 2014 (except ‘20 & ‘‘21 due to COVID ). This is the first year our schedule isn’t as flexible since my son is in school now and I only work weekends
07:10 AM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}