Joe JustUs
A
I actually believed we had many agents like Jack Bauer ready to step up & do what needs to be done. Super disappointed not one person has shut down an idiot like Trump yet. Especially his complicity in creating the Covid pandemic.
Dorothy P @DorothyP
I am of the opinion that certain insurrectionists should just be offered a blindfold and cigarette.
11:35 PM - Mar 18, 2024
11:44 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Trish
A
In response to Joe JustUs.
Putin needs to go too. I look forward to dancing on their graves.
12:24 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Trish.
Trish you & Dorothy are the reasons we need more women in charge 💯
12:25 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Ground Control
A
I always had a problem with that particular fantasy, a product of the 2000s War On Terror meant to be that era's answer to John Rambo. The more I looked, the more I realized none of it was real anyway.

How many other illusions did the Broken Orange Man strip out, I wonder?
11:58 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Ground Control.
I never looked at the show like that.
I enjoyed it especially because it exposed corruption & complicity from our government, with our so called enemies at the time. I am against all terrorists always.

I wouldn’t worry about an old tv show when West Point removed Duty Honor Country from their motto
12:08 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Ground Control.
Also Orange Man stripped away the illusion that race didn’t matter.

“Friends” my mother worked with for 20 years were calling Obama a “nigger” & she came home crying.

He also erased the illusion that White people don’t feel entitled to tell Black people how to feel on social media & real life.
12:13 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Anton Brakhage
A
I mean, I was never a big fan of 24, but isn't Jack Bauer mainly known for torturing prisoners and being War on Terror era propaganda? So maybe it'a good thing we don't have more agents quite like him.
11:47 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Good point.

I meant Jack Bauer in the sense that he consistently disobeys orders & is running from the authorities, while still taking down double agents & arresting the President for his crimes.

I was Muslim in 3 different sects & had 3 family members tortured for political reasons overseas.
11:53 PM - Mar 18, 2024
Joe JustUs
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
Also if I were on the jury of Jack Bauer for his crimes against the Trump family I would vote not guilty regardless of the law. 💯
11:54 PM - Mar 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}