Scott Dworkin
A
VP Kamala Harris is a Force to be Reckoned With—Republicans are about to be reminded of that fact

Read my new piece:
https://www.dworkinsubstac...
11:59 AM - Mar 19, 2024
Brian Boru
A
In response to Scott Dworkin.
Spot on. There is a strange idea that Dems need to cater to the whims of people who would never vote for any Dem. Let's not fall for it.
I'm proud to support Biden Harris in 2024, and will be proud to support Harris in 2028.
12:55 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Hedy Lamarr
B
They're believing the BS Fox shows about her-taking partial clips that make her sound like an idiot.

Do they really think an idiot could've worked their way up in CA politics-to the Senate & to the WH is she was an idiot?

We know she had to work 10X harder than any one else to get where she is.
09:16 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Ground Control
A
I would add that I suspect the Never Trumpers to be behind some of the cheap shots on MVP. Likely not to take her down now but later, when they (supposedly) are back running the right wing. Think what happened to Hillary.
03:50 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
It took me time to warm to Kamala H, but the warmth keeps growing. I suppose the fact that she flames off MAGA helps a lot: to them, she's Obama AND Hillary in one package!

It has certainly become obvious that #BidenIs2Old mostly means #NeverKamala . With the reply: "Vote #JoeMala !"
01:01 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Jim Plunkett
A
I've always thought so

I really hope she can break out of the years-long effort by the media to squash her.
12:11 PM - Mar 19, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to Jim Plunkett.
I'm not sure all the media is out to get her. However, I don't see a lot of them standing up for her, either. I trust that will change soon.
01:07 PM - Mar 19, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}