Steve Marmel
A
It's been three years since a national emergency was declared.
Three years since the nation struggled against an uncontrollable killer with the worst possible person in the oval office for the moment.
How did you fare?
How are you faring?
Was there any positive for you at all?
#COVID #news
11:02 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Michelle Smith
A
In response to Steve Marmel.
Teacher here….we all know how that’s going….#RedforEd
06:33 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Natalie
A
I lost a job--a career--that was literally killing me and now I have one that I love and that helps make people's lives better (I hope).
04:40 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Innerspacegirl
A
haven't lost anyone & haven't gotten it yet. still masking in public & avoiding group situations. that'll probably never change. do yoga via Zoom now. I miss 'real' classes, which were my main contact w/ other people. I'm really alone now. kinda sucks, you know?
03:03 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Max Rodway ?
A
I've learned that they're people in my town, Province that I well not trust or turn my back on. Sad situation but at least now I know who they are.
01:22 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Michelle Balog
A
Dh got to work from home and continues to cause the company found that performance was higher. So that was positive. Negatives were pretty big: uncle & grandmother died and we couldn't say goodbye or have a funeral.
01:03 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
In response to Michelle Balog.
Im so sorry about that. My uncle passed as well - not directly because of covid but definitely complicated by Covid.
01:13 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to Michelle Balog.
I’m so sorry for your loss.
02:01 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Susan Brown
A
Good news - knock on wood - haven’t had Covid at all. Bad news our son has had it and it appears he has some sort of long Covid 😢. We are all fully booster and vaccinated. We still wear our masks indoors and on planes.
12:58 PM - Mar 13, 2023 (Edited)
old skater
A
Had to work through the pandemic, but was somewhat lucky in that my normally-rigid employer made a lot of allowances, including free vaccinations for us. I did have Covid in January of 2020 and am still feeling the effects. Good thing was that I got to retire out of the madness this past year.
12:13 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Susan Simon
A
Well but not comfortable. Still masking indoors in most public spaces. But no one else does. I will never travel by air w/o mask again. Worried for the orphan class of young people left behind. Devastated that it didn’t finally fix our dreadful schools’ HVAC systems
11:38 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Steve Marmel
A
In response to Susan Simon.
Agree. Not enough lessons learned.
And disappointed in us as a group.
01:14 PM - Mar 13, 2023
Robin Hagemeyer
A
I was able to volunteer at a vaccine clinic in 2021. The first several months were rewarding and really represented the best of humanity - people working together to overcome a deadly virus. After 7-8 months the antivax rhetoric started to take hold so the experience became more negative.
11:25 AM - Mar 13, 2023
DBA
A
Initially I was hopeful that the pandemic would wake up the world & get us back on a cooperative track, but then I realized chaos agents were just going to use it to further divide and loot the masses so now I routinely deal w/cycling between despair & hope. Only + is no one I loved died of covid.
11:21 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Dawn Johnson
A
We are well. But it was a frightening time.

All of us (husband, adult daughter, adult son) are fully vaccinated. Daughter did catch covid once after remote work ended, but it was mild and she recovered fully. In our family, it brought us all closer. They are so precious to me!

Hope you fared w
11:06 AM - Mar 13, 2023
Sue Cohen
B
Every memberof myimmediate family, 8 adults & 6 kids got Covid, 2 of them twice. Butas we were all vaxxed & boosted they were minor illnesses
Life goes on & kids need us to stay positive & focus that the best is yet to come
Sofor me?
Where are the damn indictments already?
11:05 AM - Mar 13, 2023
PlotterDepot
A
During Covid, we closed our doors "to the public" and offered curbside & UPS delivery only.
It was to keep our staff as safe as possible.
We realized staff became much more productive since customers now had to call / text in the orders in advance.
11:05 AM - Mar 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}