Professor Kyle
A
A majority of men, including journalists (mostly white men), are also impressed by TFG's masculine presentation of wealth & power, even if it's completely fake. And deep down they love that he seems to get away with being openly sexist...& racist, & bigoted in general.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
According to Pew, 60% of government & politics journalists in the U.S. are male. A big reason why the press is so bullish on The Predecessor – most men don't give a shit about abortion or think it's a motivating issue, despite SO much evidence to the contrary.
12:40 AM - Mar 20, 2024
12:50 AM - Mar 20, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
Part of my career was spent as a professional negotiator. I received extensive training in the field. Some from a fellow named Ron Katz, who happened to be Joel Grey's brother, and was skilled. The trump profile was one we studied and I came up against several times. The self absorbed
In response to Professor Kyle.
02:55 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
narcissist who valued appearance of power and wealth over all else was what we considered the ideal opponent. You could find all kinds of things to throw into deals that would stroke their ego while walking away with the things of real value uncontested. TFG always struck me as somebody I would
02:57 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
be super susceptible to these techniques, and I think he is. In fact, I know Ron was active in NY as a hired gun negotiator in the 70s and 80s. I never heard him say it, but I'll bet he was across the table from TFG on occasion. I knew 100% TFG was a bullshitter from day 1.
02:59 PM - Mar 20, 2024
Evolve Undefined
A
This is very interesting and unsurprising. For all the bombast, the narcissistic profile is one of utter weakness and emptiness. It makes him an ideal useful idiot to Putin.
04:14 PM - Mar 20, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}