Bob - Garden is Life
A
I posted on this last night. MSM is *burying* this story.

After the Parnas revelations, perhaps the most striking testimony in congress since Watergate, at least with respect to naming powerful people, It's being buried. Even now, 24 hours later, CNN has ZERO mention of it anywhere. Did a search.
Carole Tyler @CaroleTyler
"I would like to thank James Comer for this last Hunter Biden hearing. It provided a national platform to Lev Parnas to expose some of the corruption of Trump, Rudy, Barr & their other henchmen. His testimony will dominate the news cycle, & we thank Comer for making it possible."

—Ron Filipkowski
09:01 AM - Mar 21, 2024
09:47 AM - Mar 21, 2024 (Edited)
Sheilah Hayden
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
I just read the Washington Post article about the hearing and the Parnas testimony was in the penultimate paragraph!
JFC!
10:06 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Sheilah Hayden.
I didn't see anything on WaPo when I looked, but sounds like they're still burying it.

By the way, thank you for the proper use of penultimate, which I didn't know and had never seen before. I learn stuff from you smart people!
10:13 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Carole Tyler
A
I wondered about Ron's confidence...
10:02 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Ground Control
A
CNN is pretty much Fox News unreliable now anyway. Remember that the ultimate boss of it over at WBD is David Zaslav, a reality TV exec who gave Sarah Palin her own show.
10:01 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
In response to Ground Control.
They've clearly been directed by Zaslav to be "Fox News Lite". But it isn't just CNN. I haven't looked this morning, but as of midnight last night, CBS / ABC and Washington Post all had zero mention of the hearing. (NBC had a bllurb). Just looked at WaPo. Nothing. It's getting creepy.
10:07 AM - Mar 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}