Abbie XXX
A
help: Our much loved 15yo cat has blood in her pee, she also has early (maybe later now) kidney failure (on kidney support food and btw not vomited once since- big win there). Is this an urgent issue (head to the expensive vet hospital or try to see her vet tomorrow)?
07:23 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Chellerae
A
In response to Abbie XXX.
I wish your fur baby well and hope she recovers quickly!!
07:34 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Abbie XXX
A
In response to Chellerae.
not sure yet, how this works, hoping all the kind spoutiblers can read this. Nice to be welcomed by fellow cat-lovers, here. Hubby took Tiger to vet clinic today (I have COVID, hubby recovered-finally caught us). Didn't see anything urgent, her kidney function is still ok. Starting antibiotics.😅
04:20 PM - Feb 07, 2023
DebKat999
A
Can you call the emergency vet hospital and speak to a vet tech? Tell them you aren't sure if this is an emergency that can't wait until tomorrow or not, explain the situation and see what they say?
07:33 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Abbie XXX
A
In response to DebKat999.
We tried that, no help over the phone. And that they were slammed with emergencies.
07:35 PM - Feb 06, 2023
Chellerae
A
That is a tough call. If you can afford the vet hospital then take the kitty in. If not, wait till the morning. My cat has kidney failure as well and I panic everytime she seems to be off. I take her in at anytime night or day, but that is just me because I worry way to much.
07:33 PM - Feb 06, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}