Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Confession: I cannot fold a fitted sheet. It ends up being a rectangular shaped wad that matches the size of the flat sheet.

Proposal: Let's stop folding fitted sheets. We can simply toss them in a basket on the lining closet floor, and close the door. 👀😒🙄👍️
04:34 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Michele Nelson
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
It’s real easy I wish I could explain it but showing is better. YouTube should help!
08:20 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Michele Nelson.
What?! Wait, Michele... My grammar teacher taught me to never use the words 'easy' and 'fitted sheet' in the same sentence. 😄😅

Buuuttt... I'm going to take your advice and check Youtube. Easy and fitted sheets... what's wrong with Michele.👀
08:27 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Michele Nelson.
You know what?! No way. It is easy. Just watched three shorts, all using the same technique. Tested it on my sheet. It works!

Looks much better. Oh, the years of 'suffering,' when all I had to do was go to YouTube, where I've researched 1000 things, never sheets. Thank's Michele! 🥰
08:41 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Build Back Better
A
https://youtu.be/f1aBqpF6m...

Check at 6:00 in the video below. Marie Kondo is awesome!
Marie Kondo Tidies Up Stephen's 'Late Show' Desk - YouTube

'Tidying Up' host Marie Kondo helps Stephen determine which items inside his cluttered 'Late Show' desk spark joy.Subscribe To "The Late Show" Channel HERE: ...

02:54 AM - Mar 22, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Build Back Better.
LOL... 🤣🤣🤣She didn't exactly 'fold,' her's was more of a roll, but still better than my technique.!
08:02 AM - Mar 22, 2024
RA
A
Just wash them and put them back on the bed. 😄
07:11 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Lisa Townley
A
I am very good at folding fitted sheets, and I enjoy it! Maybe I have finally found something I could make into a career
🛏️
06:00 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Lisa Townley.
🤣🤣🤣 I said to myself, if I ran one of those services that collects, wash and returns people’s laundry, I’d charge extra for even attempting to fold fitted sheets!
07:20 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Nevada Jones
A
Hear, hear!

Seriously, I've only ever seen two people fold fitted sheets and make it look effortless. It's magic. Like, David Copperfield sh!t.
05:35 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Marie Jamison
A
I fail at those fitted sheet foldings as well. I've watched videos to learn but ultimately end up thinking...I'm not doing all that, lol. 🤣
05:35 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Marie Jamison.
🤣🤣🤣
07:22 PM - Mar 21, 2024

Only followers of this user (Cblifeisgood) can see their posts

Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to CBImages.
🤣🤣🤣
04:51 PM - Mar 21, 2024
Chetan Kamdar
A
In response to CBImages.
Are you suggesting Martha Stewart is a psychopath 😂?
05:01 PM - Mar 21, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}